Congratulations to our 2019 Leader Composite Graduates. Sandhills Credit Union Board and Staff wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Benefits of the Graduate Account
The Graduate account is for students aged 19-25 enrolled in a recognized post-secondary education program.
Take advantage of:
- no service charges
- interest calculated daily
- ATM access/Direct payment with CU Membercard
- Free ATM transaction(excluding transactions on Interac and Cirrus networks)
- One free order of basic cheques
- Monthly statement/imaged cheques
- Revolving line of credit up to $500 (credit approval required)
- Free Memberdirect internet banking access
Benefits of the Graduate Account:
- Receive post-secondary assistance
- After completing your schooling you have up to twelve months grace period to start repayment.
- Direct Payment available at thousands of retail outlets across Canada.
- Account access and interest earned on your money all at the same time.
- The line of credit provides overdraft protection.
Student Scholarships Available
Sandhills Credit Union grants two $1500.00 scholarship to students beginning post-secondary schooling. This award seeks to recognize the commitment of young adults and emphasize the importance of supporting their contributions to our community.
This scholarship is not a prize for benchmark achievement; it is an investment in the development of an exceptional individual who is intent on pursuing a long, productive career; and whose future accomplishments will benefit their community. For more information, please come in and see us.
Closed Good Friday April 19
Sandhills Credit Union Board & Staff wish everyone a Happy Easter!
Patronage and Equity Payments
The Sandhills Credit Union Board made a decision to pay out the equity and patronage instead of depositing them into the accounts as done in previous years. Members who qualify will receive the funds into their chequing or savings accounts. If there is no account to deposit the funds to, a cheque will be mailed out. Funds will be deposited to the accounts by the end of May.