Sandhills Credit Union recognizes the growing concern around the COVID-19 virus and the unease many are facing. Our main priorities are keeping our members, employees and their families safe while maintaining our service to you.
In the face of this crisis, we are changing how we serve our members. Effective March 23rd, 2020 Sandhills Credit Union will temporarily suspend all In-Branch Services.
We understand your concerns and will continue to provide access to necessary banking services. Although our doors will not be open to the public, we will have staff available to answer your calls and process transactions.
We ask that you use online banking, night deposit drop or our ATM network to perform your day to day transactions such as depositing cheques, paying bills, and account inquiries. Alternative methods and actions we will be implementing include:
- Using our night deposit to drop off cheques and bill payments for processing. (Our staff will be processing these transactions regularly throughout the day.)
- Waiving all fees for phone transactions or bill payments.
- Working with our personal, farm and business members on a case-by-case basis to help our members manage through this challenging time.
- Reaching out to our key community organizations, business & consumer members to reduce impacts of this temporary change in service.
- Phone interviews for all Loan or Investments and other advisory service needs.
Please CALL US @ 306-628-3687 and we will work with you to meet your financial needs. We anticipate increased call volumes, so please be patient. Rest assured our staff will be here to help you.
We are doing our best to navigate these uncertain times as the progress of the virus continues, and the impact is made known. We thank you for your support in keeping the health and safety of our members and employees the priority.
Please stay Safe!
Vern Gevers, GM/CEO
Sandhills Credit Union