Business Lending Services
Sandhills Credit Union offers a variety of Commercial and
Agricultural lending products.
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Equipment and Inventory Financing
- Conventional First and Second Mortgages
- Small Business Loans
Rates, security and repayment terms are all subject to change,
and should be discussed with a Lending Services Representative.
Community Development Loans
The objective of this program is to:
- Provide capital to members
who do not have the cash readily or easily accessible for
investment in the community project.
- Spread the risk over
member base rather than concentrating all the risk to one
member (by financing the project directly)
- Show support for local initiatives that enhance community
spirit and provide economic benefits.
- Build a strong relationship with our members, existing and
new, allowing the Credit Union to investigate other cross-selling
Each project is to be dealt with on an individual basis. In
the past, loans have been granted for the purchase of shares
in such initiatives as:
- Great Sandhills Terminal
- River Ridge Golf Course
- Chesterfield Hog Barn
Interest rates on these loans are adjusted from time to time.
Please see the Loan Department for further details.