Online & Mobile Banking through MemberDirect®
MemberDirect online service is a the safe, convenient way to manage your money. Enjoy secure, 24/7 access to your accounts from any internet connection, via computer or smartphone.
Set up alerts to help protect you from fraud.
If you are NOT currently using the MemberDirect ALERTS security features that are available, please set them up. This is a great security feature. You will be notified when:
- Someone logs into your MemberDirect;
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed;
- If you are locked out after 3 unsuccessful attempts to log in
- When a new e-transfer recipient is set up
How do I enroll for this?
- Login into your online banking
- Go to Messages & Alerts and click on get started today
- Click on the Alert you would like to set up first and click on get started. You will be asked to register and accept the agreement. From here, enter your email address and/or cell phone number and your carrier. Example, Sasktel. Follow the instructions that you receive on your text or email.
- Click on the Alerts that you want to activate and click ‘Add’. You will then then have to tick the box next to the email address and/or cell phone number you would like the alert sent to and click submit.
Receive money directly into your account with Autodeposit
The Autodeposit feature allows you to have money sent via Interac e-Transfer automatically deposited directly into your bank account, without having to answer a security question. The Autodeposit feature continues to provide the value of Interac e-Transfer, without the need to share financial information.
For senders, there is added convenience of not needing to convey security answers while continuing to have the security of knowing who is receiving the funds, prior to sending.
How to sign up using Online Banking:
- Log into online banking
- On the left side click on transfers
- Choose send via e transfer
- Choose autodeposit from the top menu.
- Put in your email address and account you want all future e-Transfers to be deposited to.
- Choose the boxes to acknowledge the set up.
- Click on Register.
- Click Done.
You will receive an email to complete the registration.
Sandhills Credit Union ATM is located at 202 1st Ave West, Leader, SK
Credit Union members also have the largest network of ATMs in Canada. Any credit union ATM is your credit union ATM to withdraw cash, deposit cheques and cash, transfer funds and check balances.
At the Branch
Street Address: 202 1st Avenue West, Leader, SK S0N 1H0
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM
Ways to Pay
Choose from debit cards, personal or business Mastercard credit cards. See our card products here.