Sandhills Credit Union held their 26th annual AGM on April 21, 2022. The proceeds of the tickets for supper were donated to The Leader and Area Food Bank. Thanks to all who came to the AGM in support of our Credit Union and for Scott’s Fine Foods for cooking a delicious meal.
We are a proud member of the Leader and district community. To help serve our community better, Sandhills Credit also owns Sandhills Insurance Ltd.
Sandhills Credit Union remains committed to supporting Leader and surrounding communities with sponsorship, donations and volunteer time. Some of the organizations and events that we supported in 2021 include:
- The Cure Foundation $150
- Hospital activity book $270
- Leader and District Arts Council $500
- Leader and District Arts Council Ballet Performance $2500
- Sandhills Music Festival $250
- River Ridge Golf Course Mens Night $800
- Leader Composite School Scholarships $3000
- Terminator Run – Door Prize
- Minor Hockey – Door Prize